Included in this week’s FWD are Facebook Messenger’s latest update, some apps to improve your life and a printed submarine!
- Agencies and advertisers are climbing on board Amazon’s ad business
- Facebook Messenger’s platform update1 paves the way for much greater automation at scale
- Google is testing adding autoplay videos to search results for queries that return videos in the knowledge panel.
- Amazon’s annual Prime Day led to a drop in footfall of up to 36% for some retailers, according to digital research firm Sense360
- Google has claimed the top spot in YouGov’s first ever ‘brand health’ rankings
- 50% of team collaboration and communication will occur through mobile group collaboration apps by 2018.
- This earpiece can translate foreign languages in real-time, helping you to avoid those awkward holiday misunderstandings
- In a world of fake news, Authory wants to help journalists make their quality content more accessible to readers
- 3D printing is no longer just for mass producing dolls, as the US Navy has just printed a submarine.