A week on from Brexit, we look at what digital tells us about the state of the nation, how GIFs are everything to social messenger platforms and that hologram karaoke is a thing.
- Apple plans to acquire the artist owned streaming service Tidal
- Snapchat announces Chat 2.0, aimed at combining video, audio, stickers and GIFs
- Facebook Messenger for business updates galore (including GIFs, obviously)
- Memes, EU citizens and Canada. What the UK digital fallout from Brexit can tell us.
- Why Facebook’s algorithm shift toward friend and family content is good news for social video
- How Uber plans to use mobile technology to track employee driving performance
- Hologram Karaoke is a thing and means you could take the stage with your favourite artist in the future
- Apple patents technology which could prevent people using their iPhones to film at gigs, but have released 4 new emoji packs to make up for it
- Old Spice has launched an 8-bit social game and you’re the star